We aim to deliver valuable & innovative, business intelligent communication solutions to our clients. JPA employs a team of professionals and consists of the following departments: Marketing/ Digital, Creative and Finance/Administration.
Your Privacy is important to us
General terms and conditions
JPA is committed to protecting your personal information when you use our website, contact us with enquiries or it you are a client or supplier of the business.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy relates to our use of any personal information we collect from you via the following services:
- our fixed telephone lines;
- social media, messaging services or official JPA content on other websites or apps;
- mobile device and applications;
- any official JPA email address or SMS number;
- our postal address; or
- our physical address
We use all personal information that you provide to us or that we collect from you in accordance with all applicable laws, including those concerning the protection of personal information such as the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
What do we do with your information?
JPA will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- For general account management based on the service offering contract;
- For processing transactions via your banking service provider;
- For the provision of marketing services or communicating information, or dealing with your requests and enquiries;
- To help identify you in case we need to interact over the phone, electronic email or any other way;
- To serve appropriate and tailored marketing material and content via SMS, email, phone, push notification, post or otherwise, in accordance with your marketing preferences;
- To monitor and improve our services;
- To carry out customer research, testing and analysis;
- To communicate effectively to media and online influencers through PR activities;
- To enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements;
- Through online competitions, your details will be retained until a winner is selected based on your entry; and
- For analysis and research purposes so that we may improve the services offered by JPA.
Where JPA proposes using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first and/or request your approval as required by law.
JPA collects and uses the personal information about you for the purposes described above, because we have a legitimate business interest to do so that and does not override your right to have your personal information adequately protected. You do not have to provide JPA with any of the personal information described above, but if you chose not to do so, you may not be able to receive any of the services described above or receive information from us that you have requested.
What Information will be collected about you
When you contact JPA through our website, social media or directly, we may receive personal information about you. This may include your name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number, gender or date of birth etc.
Please note that sometimes you may decide to provide us with additional personal information, and sometimes sensitive personal information (e.g. if you are speaking to us about career opportunities). If you do this, we will provide further information about how we will use your information at the time.
JPA also collects information about how you use our online platforms, and the device(s) you use to access the services as well as unique online identifiers such as IP addresses, which are numbers that can uniquely identify a specific computer or other network device on the internet.
How do we get your consent?
When you provide us with personal information, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do you withdraw your consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, at any time, by unsubscribing from any mailing list, or alternatively by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at: Suites 5 – 7, Matilda Court Triq Giuseppe Cali Street, Ta’ Xbiex XBX 1423, Malta.
Retention & Disposal
We keep your information for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was originally obtained. We will take all necessary steps to ensure that the privacy of information is maintained upon disposal.
Web browser cookies
- What is a cookie?
- Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser.
- JPA uses Google Analytics to collect data about user behaviour. For more information, see the Google webpage “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps”.
Please also note that during your visit to JPA’s website you may notice some cookies that are not related to JPA.
We sometimes embed content from social media and other third-party websites onto our own website. These may include Google, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. As a result, when you visit a page containing such content, you may be presented with cookies from these websites and these third-party cookies may track your use of JPA’s website. JPA does not control the dissemination of these cookies and you should check the relevant third party’s website for more information.
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. (Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.) To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Other information collected from web browsers
- Your web browser may also provide JPA with information about your device, such as an IP/MAC address and details about the browser that you are using. We use information provided by your browser or by the link that you have clicked to understand the webpage that directed you to the JPA website
Third Party Websites
Third Party Services
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you have rights as an individual which you can exercise in relation to the information we hold about you.
You can read more about these rights here – https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/is-my-information-being-handled-correctly/
Changes to this Privacy & Cookies Policy
We reserve the right to modify this privacy & cookies policy at any time, so please review it frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here that it has been updated, so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it.
Questions and Contact Information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information please contact our Data Compliance email@example.com or in writing to the address below:
Suites 5 – 7, Matilda Court Triq Giuseppe Cali Street, Ta’ Xbiex XBX 1423, Malta.
Subject Access Request
You have a right to be given a copy of your Personal Data held by JPA on request, subject to certain exceptions. Please email our Data Protection Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can deal with your query promptly and efficiently.
Please email it to our Data Protection Officer on email@example.com