Key Responsibilities and Competences
- Execute and manage social media campaigns.
- Target audiences through creative social media engagement and clever content.
- Create content for the main social media platforms.
- Respond to customer comments.
- Utilise paid marketing mechanics (AdWords, retargeting, social media advertising, etc).
- Presentation skills based on research, analytics, insights and recommendations.
- Research and identify online media influencers and blogger opportunities.
- Keep up to date on the newest social media trends and developments to identify new social media opportunities.
- Work with social media analytics and social listening tools to identify activity and themes that resonate with key audiences.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Within a Team
- Work closely with the design team to ensure visual material is in line with the brand’s values.
- Report performance to senior management.
- Liaise with clients and colleagues, and meeting project teams to discuss requirements and plan of action.
- Collaborate actively and effectively with team members to accomplish project objectives.
- Brainstorming, workshop and presentation to the team and client based on research and results.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Excellent English and proof reading abilities with high attention to detail.
- Experience in both BtoC and BtoB.
- A firm grasp of all digital marketing channels.
- A good understanding of how to influence marketing tactics.
- Ability to adapt to various audience styles and tones.
- Superb copywriting skills with a high standard of written and spoken English.
- Solid analytical skills to analyse data and reports.
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude towards any task.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work with multiple projects at the same time and keep the overview
- Must be aware of new social media trends and technology and be the knowledge hub and expert in the business.
Qualifications / Experience
- Required experience: a minimum of 1 year.