The main purpose of the role is to act as the first and main point of contact for all guests, visitors and callers to the company’s offices by personifying the company’s values. In addition, the Office Support and Administrator also handles a number of administrative tasks including support to the financial department and the PR department. Social and entertainment initiatives and support to the CEO and COO also fall under this.
· Positive and proactive contribution to the public image of the company
· Smooth running of all front office duties
· Accurate and timely booking of all media slots
· Support with PR and media
· Proactively managing the internal social and entertainment events and other training team initiatives
· Support to the financial department with specific tasks
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
· Answering/directing all incoming calls in a professional and friendly manner.
· Take and relay messages.
· Greeting visitors/clients in a professional and friendly manner.
· Coordinating of logistics with Driver.
· Schedule meeting rooms and preparing rooms for meetings.
· Liaising with suppliers (stationary/water/coffee).
· Media bookings
· Preparing tear sheets where adverts appear in newspapers.
· Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
· Perform basic filing, and clerical duties.
· Update appointment calendars.
· Coordinate front office activities.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
· Assisting PR department
o Issuing PR, preparing and sending of media reports to clients, preparing media reports, following up with the media and assisting with event organisation
o Sales invoicing
o Issuing end of month payments
o Issuing PO’s and media bookings
o Monthly reconciliations
· Social and Entertainment
o Proactively co-ordinating all catering requirement, set up and guest invitations for the JPA social event and other in-house training initiatives.
· Good knowledge of MS Office (particularly MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel).
· Fluent in both Maltese and English (spoken and written).
· Knowledge of Sage and Traffic
Key Competencies Required
· Building positive working relations (Teamwork/collaboration)
· Customer focus
· Quality orientation (Attention to detail)
· Managing workload
Qualifications and Experience Required
AAT qualifications and other diplomas in accounting (beneficial)